Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Just Can't Take It Anymore!

Well, I'm deep into 26 weeks of pregnancy, and let me just say, I'm in a world of hurt, people!

It hurts way down deep inside... a bone crunching pain ... as in, my pelvis bone. I think it's separated. I've had several women tell me about "their experiences" with that, and yup... that's what it sounds like. And... to add insult to injury... my feet are swollen. Especially my right one. Just like a blow fish. And it hurts around the ankle. And... my wonderful, loving, and most devoted husband snores. Loudly. Every night. Every STINKING night. In every position he lays in. Snore, snore, snore. And because of the pelvic pain... it's impossible for me to get comfortable, relaxed, and sufficiently pain free so that I can drift of and sleep. But once I do find a comfy position .... I hear a loud, constant SNORE coming from my left.

He is such a good husband, though, and always offers to go to another room to sleep. After all, we have four bedrooms, two queen sized beds, and our own king size bed... and soon ... a crib. So, it's not like he's sleeping on the hard floor, but I feel so bad to kick him out of our bed. I hate that. Plus, he wakes up at 4:15 every morning, and I hate to put him out. He needs his rest.

But then again, I wonder if he'd get more sleep if I wasn't constantly shoving him and shaking him every 15 minutes, or screaming out loud every hour or so, "OOOOH, for the LOVE of everything that is GOOD, would you PLEASE STOP SNORING." (As if he can help it) Plus, it startles him out of his peaceful deep and sound sleep. (yeah, I'm feeling really guilty right now.)

Yesterday, this very same good and wonderful husband rode out of his way to pick up a prescription for me for Tylenol with Codeine, and he went and filled it for me. So, at least, it took the "edge" off of the pain, and I was able to cope a bit better. BUT... the snoring is killing me. I'm so tired by the afternoons at work because between all that I've mentioned above, PLUS the lovely fact that I have to get up every hour and a half to two hours to PEE, I'm not getting any sleep. None. Okay, maybe two hours between 4:30 and 6:30 (after he's gotten up and left for work). A good nap, one would call it. But I need a whole night. ALL night.

Okay ... I've made up my mind ... Tonight, he sleeps in another room. I love him dearly, but I just can't take it any more. And, I'll still feel guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home