Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Seafood while pregnant... Not a good thing!

Well, I'm sure most pregnant women already know this, and it would have been nice had someone shared this tidbit with me, but ... I have found (through hard life lessons) that it is best to stay away from seafood while pregnant. Why, you may ask??? Well, last night, after consuming 1/2 pound of Snow Crab legs, and 1/2 pound of steamed, spiced shrimp, I proceeded to stay awake all night going back and forth from dying of THIRST, and running to the bathroom to get rid of all the water I was consuming. Now I'm exhausted, and most likely, dehydrated, and have to sit at my desk at work looking like I'm hard at work when really, I'm hardly working.

Needless to say, I will be avoiding snow crab legs in the very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home