Monday, August 29, 2005

Not so Internet or Tech savvy

As you can see... I'm not so internet or technology savvy. I can't figure out for the life of me how to block unwanted comments from totally irrelevant people... I mean really ... what the heck is forex trade signal, and why do I care? And, why, pray tell... would I need to visit a treadmill doctor? I'm 33 weeks pregnant, for the love of God... why do you think I would be even stepping one foot near a treadmill right now? And DEPRESSION TREATMENT? Yeah... I've got some depression treatment for you RIGHT HERE... Good Lord. If anyone knows how I can block these unwanted comments, please let me know!

Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Umm...I'm sure I'm not your only reader, but I seem to be the most vocal one!

This page should help:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

Not so savvy meself, just found this....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home