Wednesday, September 08, 2004

When you lose your dreams, you die

I received an email today, and I thought I'd share some of the things I took from it ... It was very encouraging ...

  • You have to laugh and find humor every day.
  • You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die.
  • Anybody can grow older. That doesn't take any talent or ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding opportunity in change.
  • Have no regrets.
  • Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
  • We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.
  • God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
  • If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

And... a few words that have always encouraged me ...

I'll always do my best, and pray that I am blessed in the decisions I make, and God will take care of the rest.

Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home