Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Roll Over, Big Boy!!!

Yesterday, my big boy rolled over from his back to his belly for the first time in his life! I was so excited! Then, he proceeded to do it again, then again, and then ... he began to scream because he wasn't as excited as I was about it, and he was bored! So much for entertaining mom! Of course, Dad wasn't home, and he missed all the fun, so... after his warm bath (when Dad FINALLY got home), I made him do it all over again. He wasn't too happy about it, and I actually had to scoot him a little bit onto his side so he could show off for Dad, but he obediently flipped over to his belly! Then -- he began to cry -- again -- because at this point, it was bed time, and the little man was tuckered out from all that work!

Speaking of which, I usually give him 5 to 6 ounces of formula with 4 to 4 & 1/2 tablespoons of rice cereal mixed in it as his last bed time bottle. It's about the consistency of a thick melted milkshake, and he just loves it... He's only 3 & 1/2 months old, but I really think he's ready for solids... I'm so nervous about starting him on solids before the 4 month mark because I'm afraid his pediatrician will lecture me about it ... okay, not really. What I'm REALLY afraid of is that at that point my husband will turn to me and say "I Told You So" -- man I hate those words.

I really need other opinions on this! So, please feel free to delurk and comment. Thanks a ton!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home