Friday, August 13, 2004

Wheeeeew!

Wheeeeew! I hope this dizziness I'm experiencing today is related to being pregnant. I've had a piercing headache, total sleepiness, and I had a total of about 2 hours of queasiness (on and off). Sure hope those are good signs/symptoms!

This is going to be ONE.LONG.WEEKEND....

Monday morning I go for a blood test ... and then my lovely and wonderful nurse will call me in the afternoon to tell me if I'm pregnant, or if I'm loosing my mind feeling all these symptoms without being pregnant. Why, oh, why did I have to go on MONDAY? Why couldn't it have been on a Wed, or even Friday? That way, I wouldn't have to spend the entire, FREAKING weekend obsessing over whether or not I'm pregnant.

Oh, my husband's in for a greaaaaat weekend! And on top of the stress ... Hurricane Charlie is coming into town, and everyone's freaking out over THAT, too! Ummmmmmm ... okay ... People, I really don't think it's going to be much more than a lot of strong rain, and maybe some creeks and rivers flashflooding, but PALEAZE! I live about 50 miles NORTH of Washington, D.C., and about 10 miles SOUTH of the PA line. It's not like we live near the ocean and we need to batten down the hatches, board up the windows, and encircle the house with bags of sand! Really! And because of the threat of rain, my high school reunion has been postponed until Sept or Oct.

Now, while I'm happy about that on the one hand, because I'll know for sure if I'm pregnant or not, and after waiting for 14 years to have a baby, one tends to want to brag a bit... I'm also a bit upset, because I was really looking forward to seeing my high school chums!

All I have to say, is that ... it had better rain so friggin hard that I see a man floating down my street in a rowboat with a yellow slicker and hat on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home